Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baked Goods as Holiday Gifts

Here are some things that I put together for teacher gifts this year.



The second I saw this snowman hat basket I knew I had to make a cookie bouquet out of it! I used a square foam piece in the center to hold the sugar cookies. Then I added a variety of homemade cookies in holiday bags around the sides for extra support and treats. The great thing is that they can use these as center pieces over the holidays!

I wanted to give the bus driver and teachers aids something too but I didn't want to do the usual holiday plate or tin. I found these cute stockings at a great price! I stuffed them full of baked goods that were stored in holiday themed treat bags.


I was assigned to bring cookies to my daughter’s pre-k holiday party so here is a sample what I made. It was a huge hit!



Tip: I made sure that all of my baked goods would hold up well in the packaging I selected. There are some that I normally make that I did not for these gifts because I knew they would get crushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment