Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Butterfly Teacher Gift Idea

My kids have been lucky so far to have great teachers! The work they do with my children reminds me of the journey a caterpillar takes in becoming a butterfly. So I have given this gift to each of them (all female so far) as a reminder of their part in helping my children be successful in their journey.


I have included a card with each that explains the symbolization of the butterfly :) Of course any butterfly item would work (I just love this one).  I figure it's something different than what they usually receive as gifts. They have all loved it!


Now that my daughter is getting older
we are adding a handmade card to the gift!

2 comments:

  1. So, what is the symbolization of the butterfly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A child's journey through life - like a caterpillar's journey to becoming a butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete