Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bruschetta

I have to admit that I never really cared for bruschetta in the past. That is until someone introduced this recipe to me! The lady that gave me this recipe is a world traveler who grew up on (and currently runs) a huge herb farm. I found this recipe to be delicious and easy to make so I thought I would share it!!


What you need: a loaf of fresh French bread, clove of garlic, fresh tomatoes (diced), FRESH basil, olive oil, and sea salt.


Cut thick slices of French bread and place in a toaster oven until light golden brown.


Rub the garlic clove on the toasted bread (be cautious of the amount because overuse will actually seem spicy hot when you eat it).


Top the toast with diced fresh tomatoes.


Top with chopped fresh basil.


Drizzle with olive oil.


Top with sea salt (I use a sea salt grinder). Now it's time to enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment