Thursday, December 12, 2013

Homemade Christmas Ornament: Kids Handprint

You have to love Pinterest!  I know I do.  But the problem comes when I spend too much time pinning ideas and not enough time doing anything with the pins!  Here's one that I have come across often.  My daughter made one when she was in kindergarten and then the following year we made them from both of my kiddos to give to their grandparents.  I just love seeing their little hand prints on our tree each year!

What do you need:
-paint
-small paint brush (to add details to snowmen)
-glass ornament
-confetti for added decoration inside the ornament (optional)
-ribbon
-printed note
-your child (of course)



These aren’t just five snowmen
as anyone can see.
I made them with my hand
which is a part of me.
Now each year when you trim the tree
you’ll look back and recall
Christmas of 2013
when my hand was just this small!






No comments:

Post a Comment