Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gift Sets #3

Here are some more fun gift sets that I put together.  

A fun farm set for a little boy!

Sleepy set for a little girl.  I LOVE these night lights!!!
The "Sleep Book" and stuffed toy are both part of the Kohl's Cares for Kids program.
So this little girl is getting a fun gift while I am also supporting our local children's hospital!

For a little princess with red hair :-)
I also have a game for this little girl but it doesn't go with the theme...

For the "impossible to buy for" pre-teens.
Large container of candy (wow factor) and a gift card to Target.
The gift card comes with a Target Hex Dog!!!

Okay - I am done with my Christmas shopping but I found this idea I that I love!
You can purchase the Olive Garden dressing in this fun bottle for just under $6!
Add a gift card and you have wonderful present!!!
I know I would love it!

What success have you had for gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment