Friday, December 13, 2013

Cake Pops - The Easy Way


Cake pops have been a big deal over the past year or so.  I have never really gotten into doing all that work for a bite size piece of cake on a stick!  But, I did have a need for something "fancy" so I decided to make some.  Well, at least the easy way that I had heard of....

The main "ingredient"?  Pre-baked donut holes!!!


Insert a candy stick...


Purchase a good melting chocolate.


Melt the chocolate.  I like to use my homemade double boiler.  
I just use a pan with some water in it and a glass bowl with the chocolate in it.
Allow the boiling water to heat the glass bowl, which will melt the chocolate.


Dip the cake pops in the melted chocolate and then top with sprinkles!
Ta-da!!!  Cake pops!!!  And they were a huge hit!





No comments:

Post a Comment