Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sweet & Salty Christmas Treat

This is a favorite that I shared in the past Sweet & Salty Treat but with a Christmas twist!



This time I used Christmas colored M&M's and I added some red, green, white sprinkles.  I have requests for this often and it is really easy to make!



And here are some pictures of other holidays I have made these for:

Valentine's with heart shaped sprinkles

Easter with pink colored chocolate




There are so many food allergies to be aware of so I started adding labels to the candy.
I also do a candy corn version (substitute for M&M's) at Halloween.

I add the twist tie along with the ribbon.  That way they can easily close the bag after testing the treats.


Use these bags and a tin for an easy and tasty present.





No comments:

Post a Comment