Wednesday, January 19, 2011

If there were only 3....

For those of you who don't already know - I love children’s books!!



My brother (my only sibling) is preparing for the arrival of his first child! We have a very close relationship so you can expect that this new baby is just as exciting to me as it is for him :) I have been putting together a welcome package for the baby and I had to add these three. In my opinion, they are 3 books that every baby or toddler should have! My kids loved them (and still do) plus they were a big part of their early education. Especially "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?" that has been a topic in preschool many times. I have great memories of reading them to my children as they grew to laugh and join along with the the animation in the stories. So if I could only pick three books for babies and toddlers it would be these. I hope my new nephew enjoys them as much as my children have.

What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment