Sunday, January 2, 2011

California Vacation: Introduction


My family LOVES to vacation in the West Coast but mostly Southern California!  We are in the process of planning our next trip there and as part of that I have been making a list of what I want to share on the blog.  Vacationing is one of the main reasons why I started this blog.  Many people ask me questions about places I have been so what better way to document and share it!  Well, there are a ton of things about California that I want to share!  So, instead of making one very long and overwhelming post, I decided to break it up into many small posts on each subject.  There are some that I already have enough information on and pictures to share so look forward to posts really soon!  I hope you find the information helpful as you plan your vacations.  Also, I am always open to suggestions if you have experienced fun things or have tips to share!!  My best vacation experiences have started with helpful advice from others!




No comments:

Post a Comment