Friday, June 22, 2018

New York City: The Hunger Games Exhibition

You may have noticed that this blog post is coming to you long after the Hunger Games movies have ended.  Well, I took a break from this blog due to a very time consuming role I took on.  Now, I am back at it and I have a lot of work I started that I want to complete.  So, the hype for this movie has is gone for many but here is our experience at the Hunger Games Exhibition.



My daughter was over the moon at the opportunity to go to this exhibit!  




Real costumes from the movie.




Interactive displays.




I had no idea that many character names come from flowers...



Picture frame options when you use the provided devices.



Headsets for the self guided tour.



For an extra cost, you can be a part of the movie!




Goofy kiddos!

Pictures were taken at the beginning of our tour that were available for purchase at the end of the visit.






The gift shop:  Lots of options but so expensive!


No comments:

Post a Comment