Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Favorite Things Birthday Party

When you have too many favorites to decide on a party theme....  
You have a "Favorite Things" birthday party!

That is what we did for my daughters 11th birthday party.

Here are some of her favorites.



Chocolate Fondue (or fountain in this case) with all kinds of things to dip in it.


Eventually I gave them plastic spoons to dip in the chocolate and decorate for use in hot chocolate later.

My kiddos don't really care for cake.  So, we celebrated with her favorite - 
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.


This girl loves to craft!  So, she decided to teach her friends how to do string art.
I had them pick their design out ahead of time so I could have the nails in place before the party.



They all turned out great!

Finally, a game of Clue!









No comments:

Post a Comment