Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lunch Kits That Inspire Me

My kids are really picky when it comes to what they will eat.  So, packing a lunch for school days is really the only option I have.  Sometimes this can be really boring!!  I have seen so many cute ideas that are done with Bento boxes.  So, I thought I would share some of the "packaging" items that inspire me to get creative with lunch now and then.


I love that many packages are now offering ice packs that fit perfect!
The medium size container is my favorite for cucumber slices and fresh strawberries!



These are great for a sandwich on the bottom and fruit, vegetables, cheese, ...  on the top.
However, I did find these to be a little less friendly for my young kiddos...

These have quickly become my favorite!!
They include a variety of sizes that I find perfect for fresh fruit and vegetables!


Decorated clothes pins for baggies.  Just hot glue on a decorative piece and they are ready to use.
The black piece is actually a small square board that I painted with chalk board paint and then glued them to a clothes pin.  They are good for multiple purposes!


No comments:

Post a Comment