Thursday, January 8, 2015

Buckeye Brownies

These are soooo delicious!!!  I was reminded of them again recently.  I have an aunt who loves when I make them for her.  I always think about her the most over the holidays.

FYI - I used a smaller pan for this batch which ended up with too much of the middle/peanut butter layer.
Stick to the directions!!!!  


Ingredients:
1 box brownie mix
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup milk chocolate chips
Instructions:
1.  In a 9x13 pan, make and bake brownie mix according to box directions. Let cool.


2.  In a bowl add your powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter and peanut butter. Mix well. Spread with fingers over the brownies and pat down (it has a consistency similar to playdough).

3.  Melt together chocolate chips and remaining butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Spread over 2nd layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment