Thursday, April 11, 2013

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

I have a love/hate relationship with Krispy Kreme doughnuts!   I LOVE to eat them but hate all the calories they have!!!  I'm just glad there isn't one too close to my house.

With that said, have you ever noticed the red light in the window?  We look for it all the time!  When the red light is on it means they are making FRESH glazed doughnuts (the BEST way to eat them) right now!  Any order you place will come right off the "cooker" and they will also give you a free hot doughnut to eat while you watch the process take place.  



Free fresh hot doughnuts and a free hat!


Of course we have to take some home too!


My kiddos could watch the doughnut making process for hours.
I have to admit that, as an adult, I really enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment