Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tips I Have Learned: Avoiding Food Color Stain on Skin

This is a quick tip that I learned a while back.  It doesn't work for me every time but in most cases it does.  It works enough that I felt it worthy of sharing.

When working with food coloring, I'm very careful to not get any coloring on me.  But it never fails that I eventually get some on my hand!  


If I'm lucky it's only a small amount but usually I have very colorful hands after working on a project like sugar cookies!!!  Even after hand washing a few dishes I am left with this:


The tip:  as soon as you get liquid food coloring on your skin, run the "contaminated area" under cold tap water (don't rub or anything).  If done correctly, it will take the color completely off!  

No comments:

Post a Comment