Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lynnae's Brownies

Okay - I do not know an official name for these.  I have always called them "Lynnae's Brownies" because a friend and past co-worker of mine, Lynnae, always brought them in to work.  Everyone loved them so I asked for the recipe to share - and of course make myself!




Ingredients:

2 sticks margarine
1 lb light brown sugar
3 eggs
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 bag chocolate chips
1/2 bag butterscotch chips


Directions:

Melt butter in a large bowl.  Stir in brown sugar.  When cooled, add eggs, flour, and baking powder.  Stir in chocolate and butterscotch chips.  

Bake at 350 degrees in a greased 9X11 glass pan for 30 minutes.  The center is usually gooey.  I love the edges so I cook mine a little longer to get the center a little more stiff.  Don't over cook or it will burn!  I love it best when it is completely cooled.  





My favorite portion of this pan of goodness??  The sides!!!  I was so happy when I found this pan.  I can make square brownies that are all like the sides!!! 


Yummm!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment