So, here's my current travel list:
- Road Trip to Wyoming: For two summers I lived in the Grand Tetons National Park with my dad. My dad was a seasonal employee for the summers around my 5th and 6th grade years. I have dreamed of going back to that area to explore all the places I visited during that time. This trip will also include Yellowstone National Park, Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Deadwood, Devils Tower National Monument, Wall Drugs, Colter Bay, Granite Hot Springs, Jackson Hole and the famous antlers on the corners of the town square - the list can go on forever! So many awesome things to see and do!!! This has been at the top of bucket list for years and I am happy to say that we are FINALLY doing this during the summer of 2014!!
|It's hard to share a picture (that I own) of places that I want to go to but "haven't" yet. |
This picture was taken when I was in 5th grade (my dad is behind me).
We were hiking at Jenny Lake (part of the Grand Tetons National Park).
- Washington DC: The only reason this is on my bucket list is for the educational exposure for my kiddos. This trip will be planned for a time when they are learning more about government.
- New York City: A must for summer (great weather to explore outside) and winter (love all the Christmas activities).
- Bora Bora: My only bucket list vacation outside of the United Sates. This one is for my husband and I only - no kiddos! I'm thinking maybe our 20th wedding anniversary.
- Niagara Falls: We will probably do this one the way to our summer visit to New York City. It's not really a "must see" for me but it's on the way to New York so why not?!
- Florida - Disney World: Many people in our state have been here. We always go to California so my kids have been to Disneyland a few times. My husband and I have been to Disney World but our kids have not. I hope to do this trip when my kiddos are a little older and can really make the most of it. I have no desire to go twice so it will have to be perfect when we do go.
Am I missing anything that you think should be considered? Or, have you been to any of these places and have tips to share? I would LOVE to hear from you!!!