Sunday, February 3, 2013

Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Five Guys Burgers and Fries is a place that we have heard great things about but we had never experienced it.  My family was excited to find out that one is opening near our house this spring (the first in this area)!  Well, during a recent trip to Alabama we found a Five Guys!!!  Others have asked me about it so here's my blog post ;-)

Five Guys appears to be known for their fresh (never frozen) burgers, fresh cut french fries (they even had a chalkboard sign telling customers where the potatoes came from that day), and extra large servings of fries!!  

Here's our experience:

Carry out menu (sorry it's a little hard to read the details...)

I love these soda/pop machines!!!  I hope the one near my house will have it!
We used them in the West coast and really enjoy it!
You can make pretty much any flavor you want!!

Bonus snacks!!!

My kiddos.
But if you take a look at the background -
they cook everything in the open so you can see the freshness.

A grilled cheese.

A hot dog (plain, minus the bun for my picky son)

My veggie sandwich - messy but so good.
I didn't get a picture of my husbands burger but it was just as messy and good!

Fresh cut fries (just like at a fair/carnival).
They serve regular (on the left) and cajun (on the right) in two sizes.
But - this wasn't all the fries!!!
Both of the bags they came in included at least another cup full
just dumped in.  For sure - more than my entire family could eat!
But they were soooooo good!

A board where you can draw/write on a card and pin it.
It was fun to see where others came from.


No comments:

Post a Comment