Hawaiian Baked Ham and Swiss Sandwiches
Okay - so it doesn't look pretty... But it's really good!!!
1 - 12 pack of King's Hawaiian Original Rolls
1 lb. deli ham, shaved
1 lb Swiss Cheese, sliced thinly
1.5 sticks butter
3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
1.5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 onion, chopped
1. Heat oven to 350. Melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and onion. Simmer for several minutes.
2. Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping top and bottom halves in tact.
3. In a greased 9X13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and spread 1/3 of the onion mixture over the bottom of the rolls followed by the ham and cheese.
4. Replace the tops of the rolls and spread the remaining onion mixture over top.
5. Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.