Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back to School Party for a Cause: The Party

In a previous post I shared with you the Back to School Party Invitations that I was using for a fun party to get my kiddos friends together.  But, for the greater good, to collect school supply donations!

To make it a memorable event for the kiddos I had to have an amazing ice cream sundae bar!!!


Two kinds of ice cream!

All of the toppings were labeled (for food allergies and so the kids would know what it was)

There were a lot of outdoor activities to keep everyone entertained.

These 6 backpacks and the brown bag are full of school supplies!
We were so excited to share these with the school!  They should make some kiddos very happy!
Ahh - ignore my sons unhappy look.  It was kind of a crazy morning for us so he refused to smile for pictures ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment