Friday, April 22, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

Teacher Appreciation Week is May 2-6, 2011.  Do you know what you are doing for your teacher(s)?  Here are some things that I came up with.

I started with these white gift bags that I let my kids each decorate for their teachers.

$.99 each from Michaels plus tissue paper that I already had
Then I found pencils, a blank notebook, and a notepad that have the first initial of the teachers name.  I also  made a bookmaker out of an extra large paperclip and some "school days" ribbon.
$1 each at Michaels
Using supplies that I have at home I created these personalized labels for them to use.


Then I filled the bag with these creative and useful gifts:




I used a little paper to cover up her last name for blog use
Of course I'll be adding a little something sweet to the bag before it is delivered!

No comments:

Post a Comment